- 2 cups water
- 1 cup mango, cubed
- 60ml tequila
- 20ml triple sec
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tbsp simple syrup or agave
- 1-2 limes, edges for glass rim and extra cubed
- 1/2 mango, cubed
- 1/2 tbsp tajin spice mix
- 2 tbsp fine sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a KitchenAid blender and blitz until well combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice shaver containers and freeze for 24hrs or until frozen solid.
- When you're ready to serve, attach the shave ice attachment to a KitchenAid stand mixer. Remove the frozen blocks from the moulds and pop them into the attachment, lock in place. Place a bowl underneath and turn the mixer onto 8-10 speed. Repeat the process for the rest of the frozen blocks.
- Combine the Tajin spice mix and sea salt on a plate. Run a wedge of lime around the rim of each margarita glass, then turn glass upside down into the spice/salt mixture to coat.
- Spoon the frozen margarita into the glasses and garnish with fresh cubes of lime and mango on a cocktail stick, serve straight away and enjoy your frozen margarita.