How do I request a Price Match?
Simply present proof of the advertised price for the identical product at the time of your request.
The below methods are available to request your price match:
- Live chat - Contact a member of our customer service team by clicking on the live chat icon on the bottom right of your screen. Our team will ask you for the retailer URL and once the retailer and price has been verified, they will provide you with a one time code for use on KitchenAid.com.au that will remain valid for 48 hours.
- Phone - Contact our friendly customer service team on 1800-990-990 and provide them with the URL of the advertised retailer price. Once the retailer and price has been verified, our team will process your order over the phone and a confirmation of your order will be sent to your email address.
- Online form - Enter your details via our price match online form, including the retailer URL and a screenshot of the retailer’s webpage showing the date and time of the screenshot. Please note that including the date and time on your screenshot is important as the retailer price may change before your claim can be validated by our team. Including the date and time on your screenshot ensures we can still process your claim even if the retailer changes their price. Note that only screenshots dated within the last 7 days will be accepted. Our team will then verify the retailer and the price and will email you a code for use on KitchenAid.com.au. Your code will remain valid for 7 days.
How to take a screenshot
- Take a screenshot using the applicable actions required by your mobile device. On iPhones this is commonly performed by pressing the side button and the volume up button at the same time. On Android model phones this is commonly performed by pressing the power and volume down buttons at the same time.
- Locate your screenshot in your phone's photo album and select it.
- Once you have selected the screenshot in your album it will feature the date at the top, screenshot again to capture the image with the date at the top.
- Hit the PrtScn button/ or Print Scrn button on your keyboard, to take a screenshot of the entire screen.
- When using Windows, pressing the Print Screen button (located in the top right of the keyboard) will take a screenshot of your entire screen. Hitting this button essentially copies an image of the screen to the clipboard, the date and time will be recorded in the bottom right corner.
Note that phone and computer models may vary
Frequently asked questions
Does the product I want to price match need to be available online?
Yes. Only products available for immediate purchase online from the relevant retailer are eligible for price matching. Sold out products, products only available for purchase in-store or products on pre-order are not eligible for price match.
The identical product must also still be available for sale from KitchenAid.com.au to be eligible for sale at a price matched price- Products on pre-order are not eligible for price match.
What stores can I price match with?
All official Australian retailers, excluding the below cases:
- Products sold by third-party sellers on marketplace, auction or classifieds websites (e.g. Ebay).
- Products supplied through unauthorised distributors or delivered directly to customers from an overseas distributor.
Do the products being price matched have to be identical?
Yes, they need to be the same model number, edition and colour/shade.
What proof do I need when requesting a price match?
For live chat and phone enquiries we require the URL of the retailer's website you would like to price match against. For enquiries made through our online form we require the retailer's URL, as well as a screenshot of the webpage showing the date and time of the screenshot. Please note that including the date and time on your screenshot is important as the retailer price may change before your claim can be validated by our team. Including the date and time on your screenshot ensures we can still process your claim even if the retailer changes their price.
Can I use Afterpay or Zippay when making my purchase?
Afterpay or Zippay are eligible to be used for purchases made through our website, however, price matched orders placed over the phone are not.
Are all KitchenAid products eligible for price match?
Yes, provided that the retailer product can be verified, and is available from KitchenAid, we are happy to price match any of our products as long as they are in stock. Products on pre-order are not eligible for price match.