- 50g white sugar
- 50g salt
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 10 ice cubes
- 120ml (2 x ingredient cap*) tequila
- 120ml (2 x ingredient cap*) strawberry liquor
- 120ml (2 x ingredient cap*) lime cordial
- 30ml (1/2 ingredient cap*) orange liquor
- 120ml (2 x ingredient cap*) lime juice
- Combine the sugar and salt in a shallow flat dish. Wet the rim of four cocktail glasses with a little water and dunk the rims into the sugar salt mix. Set aside.
- Set 4 strawberries aside for garnish and hull the remainder.
- Place the ice into the blender jug. Select the symbol for ice-crushing on the pad, process until the ice is roughly chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients, including the strawberries, cover and select speed 5 (Liquify). Process until cocktail is smooth.
- Serve immediately garnished with the whole strawberries.
- The ingredient cap* (situated in the cover of the blender) is excellent for measuring liquid ingredients.
- Always use a cocktail glass to serve margaritas.
- Serve immediately when the cocktail is icy cold.