- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 teaspoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 200g soba noodles
- 1 cup baby spinach, washed and trimmed
- 5 radishes, cleaned and trimmed
- 1/4 head red cabbage, cored and cut into 5cm wedges
- 1 red pepper, cored and cut into quarters
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- sliced, cooked chicken or shrimp
- sliced green onions
- chopped peanuts
- sesame seeds
- sliced jalapeño
- In small bowl, whisk together tahini, tamari, ginger, lime juice and honey. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until smooth and easy to pour. Set aside.
- Attach Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment to KitchenAid Stand Mixer, and attach slicing blade. Position large bowl under attachment to catch sliced radishes. Fill feed tube with radishes and process on speed 5. Repeat with red pepper and red cabbage. Remove slicing blade and attach coarse shredding blade. Fill feed tube with carrots and turn stand mixer to speed 4 until carrots are shredded.
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cool water.
- Toss with about 1/2 Tahini Dressing.
- Divide noodles between 4 large bowls. Evenly divide spinach, sliced radishes, shredded carrots, red cabbage, sliced red pepper and edamame over noodles. Serve immediately with toppings and additional dressing.
Preparation 40 minutes