- 250g scotch finger biscuits
- 3 tbsp (25g) dark cocoa
- 2⁄3 cup (45g) desiccated coconut
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 11⁄2 tbsp dark rum
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 80g dark cooking chocolate, roughly chopped
Create your mix:
- Fit the KitchenAid 13 cup food processor bowl with the multipurpose blade.
- Add the biscuits, cocoa and coconut to the bowl. Process on speed 1 for 3 seconds.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla, rum and raisins and process until well combined.
- Remove mixture to a mixing bowl and refrigerate covered for 2 hours or until firm.
- Place chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
- Using two small forks, place the balls one at a time into the chocolate and toss to lightly coat. Remove, lightly drain off excess chocolate and place on the tray.