- 300g black pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ bunch parsley stalks, leaves removed
- 1 anchovy fillet
- Freshly ground black peppercorns, to taste
- Place all the ingredients into the blender jug. Cover and select speed 2 (Chop). Pulse 6 seconds or until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with toasted bread.
- Use fresh good quality olives.
- If desired, balsamic vinegar can be added (about 1 tsp) instead of the anchovy fillet.