- 50g raw cashews
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- 3 slices wholemeal bread, roughly torn
- Freshly ground salt and black peppercorns
- 3 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 30g butter
- 60g goats cheese or feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160C fan forced). Place the nuts and prosciutto on separate baking trays. Roast the nuts for 7 minutes or until golden and the prosciutto for 12 minutes or until crispy. Crumble the prosciutto into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Add half the nuts, spring onions, garlic, parsley, bread and salt and pepper to the blender jug. Cover the blender, select speed 2 (Chop) and pulse for 4-5 seconds or until chopped to desired consistency.
- Cook the asparagus in a pot of salted boiling water for 4 minutes or until just tender. Drain well.
- Melt butter in a frying pan until foamy, add the bread mixture and cook for 4 minutes, stirring until mixture is lightly crisp and golden.
- Arrange the asparagus on a serving plate, sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and scatter over the prosciutto, goats cheese and remaining cashews.