KitchenAid hopes to ensure that your Mixer is with you for a lifetime and in turn our machines are manufactured to be able to be serviced and repaired successfully over that time. We endeavour to have spare parts and appropriate servicing available to you at all times and this can be arranged quickly through our Customer Service Team even after your machine's warranty has expired.
KitchenAid Stand Mixers come with a 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects for parts and labour. We do not offer replacement or refund for these products as under most circumstances we will be able to service and repair your Mixer to a high standard returning it to perfect working condition.
Please take your appliance to the Service Partner supplied without any accessories (unless advised by KitchenAid)
Please refer to the following guidelines to ensure the longevity of your KitchenAid Stand Mixer:
- Do not exceed speed 2 when mixing heavy ingredients such as dough or fruit cakes
- Do not exceed a total weight of ingredient which is 1.15kg - including any water etc
- 5-6 minutes run-time for heavy mixtures (allow a 20 min rest period)
- When mixing normal ingredients 8 minutes is the processing time (again 20 min rest period)
- Always tighten the thumb screw (black screw near the attachment hub) after use & during use if required (this will stop the badge falling out)
- Turn the Stand Mixer on at least once a month to prevent the inside seizing & this will also prevent & rectify any oil/grease leaks
Hinge pin adjustment for the tilt head stand mixer (for stand mixers prior to 2017)