KitchenAid Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter this Promotion and Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms). These Terms apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The promoter is KitchenAid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 50 601 363 419) of 6-8 Billbrooke Close Cameron Park, NSW, Australia, telephone (02) 4902 6500 (Promoter).
- The Promotion will be open from 12:00am (AEDT) on 4 October 2021 and will close at 12:00am (AEDT) on 25 December 2021 (Promotion Period).
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over, excluding:
- management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion;
- a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph a of these Terms;
- persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
- persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
By entering this Promotion, you represent that you are eligible to enter.
- To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period purchase any KitchenAid product (excluding utensils, sink ware, measuring tools and refurbished products) from KitchenAid.com.au or any participating retailer (Eligible Product) and register their details (including their full name, phone number, email address, address and store of purchase) and upload a copy of the receipt for the purchase of the Eligible Product https://kitchenaid.com.au/pages/kitchenaid-giveaway (the Website) and submit the entry via the KitchenAid giveaway form (Eligible Entry).
- There is a limit of one Eligible Entry per Eligible Product purchased during the Promotion Period. An Eligible Entrant is permitted to submit multiple Eligible Entries during the Promotion Period. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Eligible Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries or entries not received for any reason. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights (including intellectual property rights) are invalid.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms.
- A computerised random draw (Draw) for the Prizes will take place at 3:00pm (AEDT) on Monday, 14 February 2022 (Draw Date) at KitchenAid's Office at 6-8 Billbrooke Cl, Cameron Park NSW 2286 (Draw Location).
- The Promotion is a game of chance. The first valid Eligible Entry to be randomly selected in the Draw by a representative of the Promoter from all Eligible Entries will win the Major Prize (Major Prize Winner). The next fifty (50) valid Eligible Entries to be randomly selected in the Draw by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries will win a Minor Prize (Minor Prize Winner) (together, the Major Prize Winner and the Minor Prize Winner are the Prize Winners).
- A total of one (1) Major Prize will be awarded, and fifty (50) Minor Prizes (together, the Prizes) will be awarded, to the fifty-one (51) Eligible Entrants who are randomly selected in the Draw. The total prize pool value is AUD$202,933.80 (including GST).The details of the Prizes are set out in the schedule below.
3:00pm (AEDT), Monday, 14 February 2022
3:00pm (AEDT), Monday, 14 February 2022
- All Eligible Entries made during the Promotion Period will be eligible to win the Major Prize.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize, or for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning a Prize.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Prizes that can be mailed, will be mailed to a nominated residential address of the Prize Winner within Australia within twenty-eight (28) days of the Draw Dates set out in the schedule above. Major Prizes that require special delivery will be delivered on a date mutually agreed between the Promotor and Major Prize Winner to a nominated residential address of the Major Prize Winner within Australia within twenty-eight (28) days of the Draw Dates set out in the schedule above. All other costs associated with the Prizes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- The Prize Winners will be notified via direct message within two (2) days of the relevant Draw Date. The Prize Winners names will be published on the Websites within two (2) days of the relevant Draw Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the Prize Winners provide proof of his / her identity, residency and age prior to awarding a Prize. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Prize Winner cannot provide suitable proof, in the timeframe required by the Promoter, that Prize Winner will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact any of the Prize Winners to claim a Prize within seven (7) days of providing notification in accordance with clause, or any of the Prize Winners cannot provide suitable proof as required by clause 16, the Promoter reserves the right to deem the Prize forfeited.
- If, despite the Promoter's reasonable efforts, a Prize Winner has not been able to be contacted within three (3) months of the Draw, or the Winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by clause 17, a further computerised random re-draw for that Prize Winner's Prize will take place (Re-Draw) at the Draw Location. The Re-Draw Prize Winner will be notified by email within two (2) days after the Re-Draw. The Re-Draw Prize Winners names will be published on the Websites within two (2) days of the relevant date of the Re-Draw.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact a Prize Winner of a Re-Draw to claim a Prize within seven (7) days of providing notification in accordance with clause 19, or any of the Re-Draw Prize Winners cannot provide suitable proof as required by clause 16, further re-draws for the applicable Prize will take place from time to time at the Draw Location (Subsequent Re-Draws) until the applicable Prize is claimed by an eligible Prize Winner of any Subsequent Re-Draw.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the Prize Winners.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to supply the Prize, or any component of the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of the same or greater value, subject to any relevant written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments. In the event the Promotor is unable to supply a Prize in the colour requested by the Prize Winner, the Promotor reserves the right to supply a Prize in an alternative available colour nominated by the Prize Winner. In the event the Promotor is unable to supply a Prize due to stock shortages, the Promotor reserves the right to delay the delivery of a Prize until the Prize becomes available.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Major Prize Winner must, at the Promotor's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Major Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material for an unlimited time without remuneration.
- Eligible Entrants agree and acknowledge that all entries and any intellectual property rights subsisting in their entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to use the Prize Winners' entries for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and the goods and services of the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award a Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant consents to disclosing their personal information to the Promoter and the Promoter using, and disclosing their personal information to the relevant authorities in the relevant States, the Promoter's related entities, the Promoter's agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes) for the following purposes:
- conducting the Promotion;
- contacting the entrant in relation to the Promotion;
- publishing the winners' names and State / Territory of residence in accordance with these Terms and as required under relevant legislation;
- improving the Promoter's or the Promoter's related entities' goods and services; and
- The Eligible Entrant provides this consent until such a time as they withdraw their consent by giving notice to the Promoter. Eligible Entrants can also gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by contacting the Promoter at the details listed in clause 2 of these Terms. All personal information will be stored on servers located in Australia.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Acceptance and use of a Prize is subject to any terms and conditions imposed by those involved in providing goods and/or services as part of or in connection with the Prize (Third Party Terms). The Prize Winner is responsible for complying with all applicable Third Party Terms, and bears all risk associated with failure to comply with any of them. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) as a result of any failure to comply with any Third Party Terms.
- All costs associated or arising in connection with participating in the Promotion and the Prize are the responsibility of the Eligible Entrants. Any costs associated with accessing the internet are the Eligible Entrant's responsibility, and depend on the internet service provider used.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from any applicable regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
Promotion authorised under permits NSW Authority No. TP/01340 ACT Permit No. ACT TP 21/01661.1 SA Permit No. T21/1515.