- 10 ice cubes
- 250ml icy cold (very chilled) light evaporated milk or fresh milk
- 1/3 cup (100g) drinking chocolate
- 2 - 3 tbs cocoa or to taste
- 2 tsp - 1 tbs icing sugar – or to taste
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 large scoops chocolate ice cream (full fat or light)
- Place the ice cubes and milk into the blender jug and cover.
Select the symbol for ice crushing on the pad, process quickly to roughly chop ice – about 5 seconds.
- Working quickly add the drinking chocolate, cocoa, icing sugar, vanilla and ice cream, cover and select the symbol for whipping, blend 25 seconds or until very thick.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately
- Create a low fat version by choosing low fat milk and ice cream.
- Evaporated milk when well chilled whips up to a super thick consistency. Place into the refrigerator and chill well.