Prep time: 10 minutes
- 475 mL vanilla almond milk
- 30 mL maple syrup
- 2 mL salt
- 3 ripe bananas
- 5 mL lemon juice
- 45 g unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 60 g walnuts, chopped and toasted
- Combine almond milk, maple syrup and salt. Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to use. Mash bananas and stir in lemon juice. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Assemble ice cream bowl attachment to mixer. Turn to speed 1, pour chilled almond milk mixture and partially frozen bananas into freeze bowl and churn for 20 minutes or until soft set. Transfer to a bowl and stir in toasted coconut and walnuts. Ice cream is best served immediately but can be stored in the freezer for 1 hour.