- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 3 tsp water
- 320g roughly chopped fruit such as rockmelon, berries, grapes, banana, watermelon, etc... free from pips, seeds or rind
- 2 tbs coconut cream
- Place the sugar and water into a small heavy based saucepan. Cook over a low heat stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Place the fruit, sugar syrup and coconut cream into the blender jug and cover. Select speed 2 (Chop) and blend for 10 seconds or until smooth.
- Carefully pour the mixture into 6 icy pop moulds. Insert a wooden pop stick and freeze for 2 – 3 hours or until frozen.
- To remove the icy pop from the mould. Lightly wrap the mould with a warm clean cloth and firmly pull the stick- releasing the icy pop. Serve immediately.