- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 18 mint leaves, coarsely chopped.
- Mint and Ice cubes for serving
- Attach KitchenAid Juicer and Sauce attachment with high pulp screen to KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Position containers under attachment to catch juice and pulp. Turn to speed 10 and process pineapple, spinach, ginger and mint. Discard pulp.
- Stir juice and serve over ice with extra sprigs of mint.
makes 2 servings