- 200g Dark Chocolate- 72%
- 140g Butter
- 3 Eggs, room temperature
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 125g Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- 55g Dark Fine Ground Rye Flour
- 2 tablespoons Plain Flour
- Pinch of Salt
Preheat the oven to 150C fan and line a 4cm deep 15 x 25cm baking tray.
- Break up the dark chocolate into a heatproof bowl. Add the butter and set the bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure it doesn't touch the water. Stir to combine then remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- In your Mixer, whisk the eggs with the sugar and stir until to combined but not yet pale or fluffy.
Pour the chocolate mixture over the eggs and sugar and stir to incorporate. Stir in the nutella. Fold through the flour with a pinch of salt.
- Scrape the batter into the tray and bake for 15 minutes, the top should look all flakey and cracked and have turned lighter brown, the edges should be wrinkly and the brownie shouldn't be wobbly in the tray. Take out as soon as it looks like this, as it will keep cooking in the tray as it cools.
Leave to cool in the tin then cut into squares.