- 2 spring onions, trimmed very roughly chopped
- 1 small chilli, stem removed
- 6 strips lime peel (use a vegetable peeler)
- 1 large ripe avocado, halved and seed removed, roughly broken into pieces
- 3 stems fresh coriander, roots removed, very roughly chopped
- juice 1/2 lime
- sea salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tbs sour cream (optional)
- Place the chopper blade into the chopper bowl of the hand blender.
- Put the spring onions, chilli and lime into the chopper bowl and attach the motor body.
- Turn to speed 5 (high) and pulse for 7 seconds or until mixture is chopped. Add the remaining ingredients, cover and chop again for 10 seconds on high until blended to desired consistency.