- 10 slices thick sliced 'toast' grain or white bread
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup low fat or lite mayonnaise
- 1.2 kg chicken breast, cut into large pieces
- Olive oil spray
- Coleslaw or your favourite salad to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C (180C fan forced). Place a large cake cooling rack or roasting rack on a baking tray.
- Place the bread in batches into the blender jug and cover. Select the symbol for chop on the pad, process quickly until the bread is finely chopped. Remove from the blender. Repeat with the remaining bread. Place the bread crumbs into a large shallow dish.
- Place the chicken pieces and mayonnaise into a bowl and toss well to lightly coat. Coat each piece well with the breadcrumbs and place onto the prepared rack. Spray the chicken well with the spray oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and lightly crisp turning over during cooking and spraying with the oil spray.