- 960ml vanilla ice cream
- 270g tinned pumpkin pie mix*
- 240ml milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 digestive biscuits, separated into 4 pieces each, divided
- Whipped cream
- *If tinned pumpkin pie mix is not available, substitute tinned pumpkin and add 140g ground cinnamon, 70g ground ginger, 35g ground allspice and 35g ground nutmeg.
- Place ice cream, pumpkin pie mix, milk and vanilla extract in pitcher of KitchenAid Magnetic Drive Blender. Cover and blend on Milkshake setting.
- Add four digestive biscuit pieces; pulse until blended.
- Pour into four glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and remaining digestive biscuit pieces; serve immediately.