- 6 large Kiffler potatoes, washed
- 8 large cooked prawns, peeled, tails left on
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- ½ bunch fresh mint
- Finely grated rind and juice of 3 limes
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs fish sauce (optional)
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes or until just tender, drain and thickly slice. Set aside to cool.
- Place the prawns into a bowl of ice cold salted water to refresh for 5 minutes, drain well and set aside.
- Fit the food processor with the medium shredding disc*. Shred the cucumbers and carrot on speed 2. Remove disc and vegetables.
- Fit the work bowl with the multipurpose blade. Pick the leaves from the herb stalks and set several of the basil, coriander and mint leaves aside. Place the remainder of the leaves and roughly chopped coriander stalks into the processor bowl. Add the lime rind and juice, sugar, fish sauce and chilli. Process until well chopped.
- Arrange the potatoes in the base of serving bowls. Toss the shredded vegetables with a little of the dressing, prawns and the fresh herbs which have been set aside. Top the potato with the vegetables, remaining leaves and spoon over the remaining dressing. Serve immediately.
- Shredding discs vary model to model. If you have an ExactSlice™ model please use the reversible shredding disc, medium side up.