- 5 ice cubes
- 2 cups (300g) diced, fresh ripe pineapple
- 200ml white rum
- 60ml dark rum
- Juice of 2 large limes
- Juice of ½ medium orange
- 3 tbs caster sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 400ml chilled ginger beer
- Crushed ice, for serving
- Thin lime slices, for serving
- Place the ice cubes and pineapple into the blender jug. Add the white and dark rum, lime and orange juice, sugar and cinnamon. Cover and select ice crushing. Process until roughly crushed.
- Add the ginger beer and process selecting speed 5 (liquify) for 4 seconds or until combined.
- Allow the foam to settle before serving over crushed ice.
- To serve, top with extra lime slices.
- Do not over mix or the cocktail will foam excessively.
- Alcohol or ginger beer soft drink may be used (to lower the alcohol content use ginger beer soft drink).
- For a long cooling drink rather than a cocktail, omit the rum and serve in a long glass topped with extra ginger beer.