- 1 small chilled ripe pineapple, skin, eyes and core removed and discarded
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, roughly chopped
- 150ml chilled coconut milk
- 100ml chilled pineapple or apple juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract*
- Roughly chop the pineapple and place into the blender jug with the chilli, coconut milk, juice and vanilla. Select speed 5 (liquify) and blend 15- 20 seconds or to desired consistency.
- Pour into two tall chilled glasses and serve immediately.
- Fresh vanilla can also be used. Cut the pod in half and scrape out the seeds. The remaining seeds/ pod can be wrapped in plastic wrap and frozen.