- 10 ice cubes
- 1 cup (150g) diced cantaloupe/rockmelon
- 1 cup (150g) diced honey dew melon
- 120ml (2 x ingredient cap*) lime juice
- 240ml (4 x ingredient cap*) white rum (Bacardi)
- 20ml (½ ingredient cap *) orange liqueur
- 1 tbs caster sugar
- Place ice cubes into the blender jug and cover. Select ice crushing, process until ice is roughly chopped.
- Add fruit, lime juice, rum, orange liqueur and sugar.
- Cover and select speed 5 (Liquify). Process until just smooth.
- Serve immediately in your favourite cocktail glasses.
- The ingredient cap* (situated in the cover of the blender) is excellent for measuring liquid ingredients.