- 5 lemons, peel removed and cut into 3cm pieces
- 1x 10xcm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into3cm pieces
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Attach KitchenAid® Fruit and Vegetable Strainer to your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Position quart jar with tight-fitting lid under strainer to catch juice.
- Set mixer to speed 4 and feed lemons and ginger into the strainer hopper, applying even pressure with the food pusher. Add honey and cayenne to jar and shake to combine.
- Can be made and stored in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Makes about 1 cup