- 60ml water
- 45g whole yellow mustard seeds
- 85g honey
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons
- ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Bring water to a boil in small saucepan over high heat. Add mustard seeds. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour or until liquid is absorbed.
- Place mustard seeds, honey, vinegar, ground mustard, salt and cloves in pitcher of KitchenAid Magnetic Drive Blender. Cover and pulse 1 minute or until mixture is thickened and mustard reaches desired consistency, stopping once to scrape sides.
- Transfer mustard to jar; cover and refrigerate at least 1 day before serving. Store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.