- 1 cup (150g) fresh pineapple pieces
- 2 kiwi fruit, halved *
- 1 stalk of kale
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, stone and skin discarded
- 200g natural Greek Style yoghurt
- ½ cup (125ml) orange juice
- several small ice cubes (about ¼ cup)
- 1 tbs fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- For best results use a KitchenAid® Diamond Blender.
- Add the pineapple, kale, kiwi, avocado, yoghurt, orange juice, ice and mint to the blender.
- Select Liquify and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add the chia seeds pulse 2-3 times.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- The skin can be left on the kiwi fruit if desired.