- Nov 18th 2015
- 0 comment
- 1 large seedless English cucumber, ends trimmed, cut into 10cm sections
- 1 punet grape tomatoes halved, or 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (approx 85g) feta cheese, crumbled or cut into chunks
- Salad Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced dill or 1/2 teaspoon dry
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Attach spiralizer attachment to the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Center cucumber on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach small core slicing blade and position at end of cucumber.
- Position medium bowl under blade to catch sliced cucumber. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of cucumber.
- Cutthe sliced cucumber into desired lengths.
- Place tomatoes, olives, onion and sliced cucumber in a large bowl.
Whisk all dressing ingredients together, except olive oil, in small bowl. Once combined, slowly add olive oil into mixture while continuously whisking.
- Toss dressing with cucumber salad and top with feta cheese. Divide evenly onto 4–6 salad plates and serve.