- Attach the Juice and Sauce Attachment onto a KitchenAid Stand mixer and position a bowl under to collect the juice. Juice tomato, discarding pulp and reserving juice.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saucepan, add carrot, onion, garlic, basil and cook stirring for about 5 minutes or until vegetables have softened.
- A fresh tomato soup without tomatoes is nothing so add tomato paste and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add reserved tomato juice, water and chilli. Simmer for 30 minutes. Add bread and stand for 5 minutes before serving drizzled with oil and sprinkled with extra chilli.
- Enjoy your fresh tomato soup and share the recipe!