- 500g cream cheese, softened (at room temperature)
- 150ml espresso coffee
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup (120g) icing sugar, sifted
- 1 x 250g packet Arnott's Choc Ripple biscuits
- To decorate: Tim Tams, chopped
- Line the base and sides of a 24cm x 10cm loaf tin (tall foil container with lid -size*) with non-stick baking paper, allowing overhang on all sides. Place the cream cheese, coffee, chocolate and icing sugar in the bowl of a KitchenAid mixer. Using the paddle attachment, beat until smooth.
- Arrange 5 biscuits in a single layer in the base of the tin, trimming to fit if necessary. Spoon over 1/4 of cheese mixture and smooth. Repeat layers of biscuit and cheese mixture making sure to finish with a layer of cheese mixture on top. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with chopped (assorted) Tim Tams, then carefully remove and cut into 2cm thick slices to serve.