- 250g Choc Ripple Biscuits, crushed using a food processor or blender
- 200g milk chocolate, melted
- 115g unsalted butter
- 1 cup crushed Arnott's Marie crackers (11 crackers)
- 80g icing sugar mixture (confectioner’s sugar)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (smooth)
- 70g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp (50g) peanut butter (smooth)
- Grease and line a 20cm square dish or pan with baking paper.
- Mix together the base ingredients until combined and pour into the prepared pan. Place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to set.
- Place the filling ingredients in the bowl of a KitchenAid mixer and use the paddle attachment to mix until combined. Press into the prepared pan.
- Melt the Topping ingredients (I do it in the microwave in 2 x 30 second bursts). Pour and spread over the filling.
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove from the fridge, allow to come to room temp slightly (so top cuts neatly). Cut into 16 squares (or whatever shape you want!). Best served at room temperature.