- ½ cup packed parsley leaves (about 1 bunch)
- ½ cup packed cilantro leaves (about 1 bunch)
- 1 each garlic clove, peeled
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Combine parsley, cilantro, garlic, salt, cumin and crushed red pepper flakes in KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper Work Bowl. Set to Chop and Process 20 seconds or until finely chopped, scraping sides and bottom of Work Bowl as needed.
- Add olive oil through Drizzle Basin with machine running followed by vinegar until fully incorporated.
Makes: 4 servings
Portion Size: 2 tablespoons
Prep Time: 10 min