- 1 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 medium carrots, peeled, cut into 10cm sections
- 4 medium cucumbers, cut into 10cm sections
- ½ cup cooked thin rice stick noodles
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 12 round rice paper wrappers
- 2 medium firm-ripe mangos, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 12 cilantro sprigs
- 3 medium ripe avocados, pitted
- 1/2 medium serrano pepper, seeded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup water
- Combine vinegar and sugar in medium microwaveable bowl. Cook 1 minute on HIGH or until sugar is dissolved, stirring halfway. Let cool slightly.
- Attach Spiralizer attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Center one carrot on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach fine spiralizing blade and position at end of carrot. Place large bowl under blade to catch spiralized vegetables. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of carrot. Repeat with remaining carrot and cucumber pieces. Add vinegar mixture to vegetables; toss to combine. Let stand 5 minutes. Drain well and blot vegetables dry with paper towels.
- Toss rice noodles with sesame oil.
- Fill a pie plate with warm water. For each roll, quickly dip one rice paper wrapper into water until softened; lay flat on cutting board. Arrange a small tight pile of spiralized vegetables, rice noodles, mangos and red peppers 1 inch from the bottom of the wrapper. Top with one cilantro sprig. Fold bottom of wrapper over filling, fold sides in, and roll up like a burrito into a tight cylinder. Repeat with remaining wrappers and fillings.
Combine ingredients in KitchenAid® Food Processor; process until smooth. Serve with Summer Rolls.
Try adding thinly sliced cooked chicken or cooked shrimp to the summer rolls.