- 3 red capsicums, halved and trimmed of membrane and seeds
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 small carrot, peeled
- 4 medium snapper steaks
- 40ml olive oil
- freshly ground salt and black peppercorns
- rind and juice of 1 lime
- 2 limes, extra, cut into wedges
- good pinch of sugar
- 1 bunch fresh coriander leaves
- Fit the food processor with the work bowl and adjustable slicing disc*. Slice the capsicum on the thinnest setting on speed 2. Repeat with zucchini and carrot. Set vegetables aside.
- Dry fish steaks with paper towel and smear with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat char grill pan to hot and place fish on pan, skin side down. Allow to sear without moving for 1 ½ minutes. Sprinkle with a little lime rind and juice and gently turn over.
- Cook for a further 1 minute. Sprinkle with remaining lime and juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from grill and set aside. Place the extra lime wedges onto the grill and lightly brown. Set aside for serving.
- Heat a large, deep, frying pan over high heat with the remaining oil. Add the shredded vegetables and toss for about 1 minute, or until just beginning to soften. Season with sugar, salt and pepper and toss with coriander leaves.
- Place the salad onto the serving plate and top with the seared fish. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
- Slicing discs vary model to model, please use the thinnest slicing disc.