- Oct 14th 2015
- 0 comment
Terms & Conditions
Promoter: KitchenAid Australia (ABN 50 601 363 419), PO Box 185 West Wallsend NSW, 2286.
NSW Permit Number LTPS/15/08253
Open only to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 or over, except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition, who attend the Cake Bake and Sweets Show held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre between Friday 23rd October and Sunday 25th October 2015.
10:01am (AEST) on 23/10/15 to 04:59pm (AEST) on 25/10/15.
During the Competition Period:
(a) collect your unique QR code upon arrival to the Cake Bake and Sweets Show, Melbourne 2015.
(b) register your details at the Registration Zone anytime during your visit.
(c) scan your QR code, fully complete and submit the electronic entry form via the electronic scanner as required by the Promoter. Please note, an individual can register their details anytime during their visit to the show including before, or after they submit their entry for this competition.
There is one (1) major prize to be won. The prize consists of the following KitchenAid items valued at:
- 1x KFP1444 Platinum ExactSlice Food Processor in Candy Apple Red AUD$599.00
- 1x Nonstick 23cm Round Pan valued at RRP AUD$39.95
- 1x Nonstick Muffin Pan, Six Cup, Set of 2 valued at RRP AUD$59.95
- 1x Nonstick Small Biscuit Sheet (33x46cm) valued at RRP AUD$39.95
- 1x Nonstick 23cm Springform Pan valued at AUD$39.95
- 1x Nonstick Thin Crust Pizza Pan valued at AUD$39.95
The total prize pool is valued at AUD$818.75 (inc GST).
Entrants are limited to one entry.
The winner will be notified by phone, and in writing within two (2) weeks of the close of the promotion, or before 09/11/15.
The winner must accepted or claimed their prize two (2) weeks post the Notification Date (23/11/15).
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter, forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period only.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter's database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified.
- This is a game of chance; skill plays no part in determining the winner. The Winner will be randomly selected by the Promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
- The prizes are as stated in the Prize Details.
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification.
- The winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion.
- Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be awarded to the next randomly selected entrant.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- If a prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim date of 23/11/15, the winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will distribute the prize to the next randomly selected entry.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office's stated view that where the parties are at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants' personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. By entering this competition, entrants consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at their address stated in the Promoter section of these conditions.