To celebrate the Superior Gold promotion (promotion now closed), we invite you to enjoy this beautiful Superior Gold salmon recipe.
- 200g Superior Gold Smoked Salmon
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbs finely chopped fresh dill
- 20g butter,
- melted 200g crѐme fraiche
- 2 tbs horseradish puree
- 1 tbs finely chopped chives
- Salmon pearls or caviar, to garnish
- Using your Stand Mixer Flat beater, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in your Stand Mixer. Using the wire whisk, whisk in the buttermilk, egg and dill. Rest for 20 minutes.
- Mix the crѐme fraiche and horseradish in the separate Stand Mixer bowl.
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat. Brush with melted butter. Using a tablespoon, two tablespoons for breakfast size, spoon batter into pan, and cook for one minute on each side.
- Top blinis with salmon, horseradish cream, chives and pearls.
Serving suggestion: Chandon Sparkling Wine