- 1 cup (240ml) unsweetened Almond or boxed Coconut Milk
- 100g pack frozen Acai, broken up
- 2 medium frozen, sliced Bananas
- 1 cup (160g) frozen Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon natural Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup (175g) halved, fresh Strawberries
- 1 cup (150g) Raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced Almonds
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- Put the milk, acai, bananas, blueberries, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon in the blender jar of the KitchenAid Pro Line® Blender. Secure the lid and blend on Speed 1 and gradually increase to Speed 8-10 and blend for 20 to 30 seconds, using the Flex Edge tamper to guide the ingredients through the blades. The mixture should be the consistency of sorbet.
- Divide the mixture between two breakfast bowls, and top each bowl with half the strawberries, raspberries, almonds and chia seeds.
- Enjoy immediately.