- 4 large Granny smith apples, quartered and core removed
- 4 small radish, tops trimmed
- ½ small red onion
- ½ cup extra light olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- freshly ground salt and black peppercorns, to taste
- To serve
- 50g watercress leaves
- 100g toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- Attach the fresh prep slicer and shredder to your stand mixer with slicing drum and position mixing bowl under slicing chute.
- Turn mixer to speed 6, add the apple quarters and push down with the pusher.
- Repeat slicing with radish and red onion.
- For the radish, apple and walnut dressing: Attach the whisk to stand mixer and add dressing ingredients. Turn mixer to speed 4 and mix for 10 seconds.
- Pour the dressing over the sliced salad ingredients and gently toss. Scatter over the watercress followed by the walnuts and serve immediately.
- Do not dress salad with dressing until serving.