KitchenAid pastry beater for KitchenAid bowl-lift stand mixers.
Make handmade qualiy pastry dough, with less effort, using the KitchenAid pastry beater accessory. This accessory fits KitchenAid bowl lift stand mixers with stainless steel bowls, and was specifically designed for the challenging task of cutting cold butter into flour for light and flaky pastries, which is often done by hand. In addition to cutting cold butter, this accessory is great for shredding meats and mashing fruits and vegetables.
- Fits KitchenAid bowl-lift stand mixers (sold separately)
- Substitute for a hand held pastry cutter/pastry blender - The beater design works seamlessly with the bowl to break cold butter into small pieces, creating a consistent texture and even distribution, minimising the risk of overmixing.
- Easily cut butter into flour for flaky pastries - make pastry dough for a variety of dishes, such as biscuits, scones, tarts, empanadas with less effort
- Also great for shredding & mashing - the pastry beater can also be used to shred meats and mash fruits and vegetables - great for applesauce, mashed pinto beans, chunky jam, egg salad, mashed potatoes and more.
- Cleaning is easy with the included scraper - quickly and easily remove dough from the beater with the included scraper. Dishwasher safe.
Compatible with KSM7581 and KSM7590. Compatible with all bowl lift stand mixers except for models 5KSMC895, KG25, 5KPM5, 5K5, 4KSM5, K5SS, KSM5, KSM50, KSM500, 3KSM5, 9KSM5, and KSM450. Only approved for bowl lift use with stainless steel bowls.