KitchenAid pastry beater for KitchenAid tilt head stand mixers. Create light & flaky pastries with confidence and ease.
Make handmade quality pastry dough with less effort, using the KitchenAid pastry beater accessory. This accessory fits all tilt head stand mixers and is specifically designed for the challenging task of cutting cold butter into flour for light and flaky pastries, which is often done by hand. In addition to cutting cold butter, this accessory is great for shredding meats, mashing fruits and vegetables and more.
- Fits all tilt head stand mixers - simply attach the pastry beater accessory, secure your bowl and you're ready to mix, cut, shred, mash and more.
- Substitute for a hand held pastry cutter/pastry blender - The beater design works seamlessly with the bowl to break cold butter into small pieces, creating a consistent texture and even distribution, minimising the risk of overmixing.
- Easily cut butter into flour for flaky pastries - make pastry dough for a variety of dishes, such as biscuits, scones, tarts, empanadas with less effort
- Also great for shredding & mashing - the pastry beater can also be used to shred meats and mash fruits and vegetables - great for applesauce, mashed pinto beans, chunky jam, egg salad, mashed potatoes and more.
- Cleaning is easy with the included scraper - quickly and easily remove dough from the beater with the included scraper. Dishwasher safe.
Compatible with tilt head stand mixer models KSM150, KSM160, KSM177, KSM180, KSM175, KSM45.