Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 125g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 13/4 cups (260g) self-raising flour
- ¾ cup (165g) caster sugar
- 2/3 cup (160ml) milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Whipped cream, passionfruit and raspberries to serve
- Set oven to 180 degrees. Melt butter in a bowl and allow to cool.
- Line 2 x 6 cup microwave and oven safe standard muffin tins with paper cases.
- Place flour, sugar, milk, eggs, butter and vanilla into the bowl of a KitchenAid Stand Mixer fitted with a flat beater. Mix on speed 2 until well combined and mixture resembles a thick batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared cases, making sure to only fill 2/3rd full.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove cupcakes and stand in tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cool cupcakes completely
- Serve topped with whipped cream, passionfruit pulp and fresh raspberries