- Nonstick cooking spray
- 10 paper–thin slices prosciutto, cut in half
- 20 medium width asparagus spears, bottom ends trimmed
- 1 medium russet potato, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Wrap 1/2 slice prosciutto around each asparagus spear starting at corner. Set aside.
- Attach Spiralizer Attachment to KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Center potato on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach peeling blade and fine spiralizing blade, and position at end of potato. Position medium size bowl under blades to catch spiralized potatoes and peel. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of potato.
- Wrap each asparagus spear with a 1.5cm spaced potato spiral, trimming potato as needed. Arrange on prepared baking sheets. Brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes, rotate pans, roast for another 7 –10 minutes (total of 17– 20 minutes) or until the potato is cooked and beginning to brown. Serve immediately.