- ¼ cup honey, lightly warmed
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2cm fresh ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- finely grated rind and juice 1 lime
- 500g thigh fillets, cut into large cubes
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and curled to garnish
- Add the honey, oyster and chilli sauces, garlic, ginger, lime rind and juice to the blender.
- Select Puree and blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Toss the chicken with the oil and lightly coat. Heat a heavy based frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook tossing for 4-5 minutes or until nearly cooked. Pour sauce over chicken and toss well, bringing to a simmer.
- Serve sprinkled with the sesame seeds and garnish with the spring onions.
- The chicken can be left in whole thigh fillet pieces and tossed in the sauce. BBQ over a medium heat turning often until cooked.
- The sauce can be doubled or tripled and refrigerated for up to 3 days in a sealed container