- 2 firm Roma tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, ends trimmed
- 2 small all-purpose potatoes, peeled if desired
- 1 chorizo, semi frozen *
- 1 small onion, peeled, cut into quarters
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 red chilli, stem removed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped coriander, optional
- Fit the food processor with the adjustable slicing blade. Using the thick setting and speed 1 slice the tomatoes. Remove and set aside.
Adjust the setting to medium and slice zucchini. Adjust the setting to thin and slice the potatoes. Remove zucchini and potatoes from bowl. Using the thin setting, slice the semi frozen chorizo.
- Fit the food processor with the mini bowl and mini blade. Add the onion, chilli and garlic to the bowl. Process on speed 2 until coarsely chopped, set aside.
- Heat a 24cm non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the oil, cook the zucchini, potato, chorizo and onion mixture stirring occasionally until the vegetables are tender and lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, fit the processor with the multipurpose blade. Add the eggs and salt and mix on speed 2 for 8 seconds to lightly whisk. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the potato mixture. Reduce the heat to very low, cover the pan with a lid and cook 13 - 15 minutes or until firm and cooked through to the centre.
- Carefully invert tortilla onto a serving plate. Top with the tomato slices and chopped coriander, if desired. Serve warm.
- Place the chorizo or peperoni into the freezer for 20 minutes before slicing in the processor.