- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 10cm sections, ends trimmed
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, cut into bite-size pieces (about 1 cup)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in large saucepan or stockpot. Add onion, celery, carrots and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until onion is translucent and vegetables are softened. Add broth and thyme. Bring to boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium – low; simmer 20 minutes.
- Attach Spiralizer Attachment to KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Center one zucchini section on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach medium spiralizing blade and position at end of zucchini. Place medium bowl under blade to catch spiralized zucchini. Turn stand mixer to speed 6 and process until blade reaches end of zucchini. Repeat with remaining zucchini. Cut spiralized zucchini to desired length.
- Add chicken to soup; cook 5 minutes. Add zucchini noodles; cook 1– 2 minutes or until softened. Divide soup
evenly into 6 bowls and serve.