- ⅓ cup sesame seeds
- 3 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs cumin seeds
- 3 tsp coriander seeds
- tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp Sichuan pepper or black peppercorns
- 3 tsp rock salt
- extra virgin olive oil, for serving
- Turkish bread, for serving
- Place the sesame and sunflower seeds into a dry heavy based frying pan. Cook over a low heat stirring or shaking the pan regularly for 3 minutes or until the seeds are golden brown and lightly toasted. Remove from the pan.
- Add the cumin, coriander, fennel and pepper. Toast for 2 minutes or until fragrant, gently shaking the pan – do not allow to overheat or burn. Remove spices from the pan.
- Attach grain mill to the stand mixer. Place the mixing bowl under the mill.
- Turn mixer to speed 10, adjust the dial on the mill anti clockwise to number 3-4 (coarse). Add the toasted seed mixture, followed by the spices and salt to the hopper.
- Combine the Dukkah mixture and place in a small serving bowl. Serve with the oil and bread.