- ½ cup toasted walnuts
- 2 each garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup sage leaves, packed (about 2 bunches)
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, packed (about ½ bunch)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, packed (about ¼ bunch)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves (about ½ bunch)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add walnuts and garlic to KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper Work Bowl. Set to Chop and Pulse 8-10 times until coarsely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients except olive oil and Pulse 8-10 times until combined.
- Add olive oil through Drizzle Basin while processing for 1 minute or until oil is incorporated.
- Scrape down sides and bottom of bowl and process 20 seconds.