- 1 large daikon radish, ends tt irimmed, cut into 10cm sections
- 3-4 sheets nori (seaweed sheets)
- 1.5 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1.5 cups carrots, shredded, about 2
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro leaves
Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, about 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 3-4 tablespoons hot water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Combine all peanut sauce ingredients except water in the food processor bowl. Pour in hot water, 1 tablespoon at a time until you get to a smooth, dipping consistency. Set aside. Can be made 3 days ahead and stored in refrigerator.
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert food holder into center of one end of radish section and secure onto attachment. Insert food skewer through radish, up to first mark. Attach Thick Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch radish. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against radish to process. Repeat with remaining radish sections.
- Cut radish sheets into 15cm pieces, yields about 12-14 sheets. Evenly spread sheets out onto work surface. Absorb moisture with paper towel, if needed. Heat nori in oven until it begins to soften. Remove from oven and cut to fit radish sheets.
- Lay a sheet nori on top of each radish sheet. Starting 2cm from the end, layer cabbage, carrots, mango and red pepper on top of the nori. Distribute mint and cilantro over empty end of nori. Roll tightly, securing with a pick, if needed.
- Serve immediately with Peanut Dipping Sauce.