- 2 tbs salt flakes
- 2 tbs packed brown sugar
- 2 tbs sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1.2 kg boneless piece of pork such as scotch fillet,
- 375ml stout*
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 6 to 8 bread rolls, split
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce**
- * Stout is commonly sold as Guinness, available in small bottles or cans at all liquor stores
- ** Various boutique style BBQ sauces are available at delicatessens or large supermarkets.
- Preheat KitchenAid Multi-Cooker to Slow Cook Low setting. Combine salt, brown sugar, paprika, mustard and pepper. Rub spice mixture over pork
- Place pork in Multi-Cooker. Add stout and vinegar. Cover and cook 3 1⁄2 hours – 4 hours or until roast is fork-tender. Turn off heat and let stand 15 or until cool enough to handle.
- Shred pork using two forks into long pieces. Serve warm on rolls with barbecue sauce.