- 500g lamb mince
- 1 onion
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Lebanese baharat
- KitchenAid 13 cup food processor
- In your KitchenAid 13 Cup Food Processor add the onion, parsley & capsicum. Chop by pressing 1 until you have a fine mixture.
- Place this mix in sieve over a bowl & use a spatula to remove most of its liquid.
- In a bowl, add the mince, the onion mixture, salt, pepper & baharat and combine very well.
- Take a portion of the kafta mix and mould it around a skewer using your hands to shape it. Leave a few centimetres at bottom of skewer & don’t wrap kafta too thick.
- Cook skewers on a hot grill or barbecue for about 3 minutes on each side until browned all over.