- 800g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup good quality tahini
- 2 tbsp chilled water
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Good pinch of sea salt
- Extra olive oil
- 1-2 tsp parsely, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- Crackers of your choice
- Cucumber, sliced in sticks
- Radish, sliced into quarters
- Add to a KitchenAid blender all of the hummus ingredients, place the lid on and blend until it comes together as a smooth paste.
- Spoon out the hummus into a serving bowl. Garnish with an extra drizzle of olive oil, a sprinkle of the chopped parsley, pomegranate seeds and the pistachio nuts.
- Arrange the crackers and fresh cucumber and sliced radishes around the hummus and serve straight away.
- If covered and refrigerated the hummus will last for 5 days.
Our most adored dishes
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection