- 12 blackberries
- 12 orange segments
- 6 green grapes, sliced in half
- 475ml sugar-free or unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 cans Italian sparkling orange drink
- 710 ml white grape juice
- 7g dried hibiscus flowers
- Lemon slices
- Green apple slices
- Fill each ice shave attachment freeze mold with 3 blackberries, 3 orange segments and 3 grape halves. Pour the cranberry juice up to the fill line and freeze for 8 hours.
- In a pitcher, add 709 ml white grape juice and 7g dried hibiscus flower. Cover with plastic wrap and let cold brew in your refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- When ready for assembling, remove the cold brew hibiscus grape juice and strain.
- Insert the fine blade to the detachable ice cup and lock the housing of the Shave Ice attachment to your Stand Mixer using the direction booklet.
- Remove your molds from the freezer and pop out the cranberry ice puck. Add the ice puck to the shave ice cup with the X grooves facing up. Drop down the ice cup pusher.
- Turn on your machine to the highest speed and shave the cranberry ice into a large glass tumbler.
- 175 ml hibiscus grape juice over the ice. Top off with Italian sparkling orange soda.
- Garnish with apple and lemon.
Our most adored dishes
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection