- 1 cup (20g) mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 lamb cutlets
- Place mint leaves, lemon juice, garlic and salt into a food processor and process until finely chopped. While motor is still running, drizzle in oil slowly.
- Remove half the mint sauce and brush both sides of the lamb cutlets. Marinate for 15 minutes. Place lamb cutlets onto crisp plate.
- Arrange HIGH RACK onto turn table and place crisp plate on top.
- Select GRILL /HIGH (3) /12 MINUTES and press START. Check progress at 10 minutes. Once browned, turn cutlets over.
- Reselect GRILL /HIGH (3) /3 MINUTES, press START. Lamb cutlets should still be pink in the centre. Serve lamb with remaining sauce and side salad of your choice.
Cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of the lamb. Check lamb after the first 10 minutes of cooking and adjust grilling time to suit.